Nov 1, 2009

Fall is in the air!







The first raking of the season. Mom raked and I knocked over her piles...teamwork!







































Apparently, my Daddy is quite the photographer! I've been spending lots of time with Daddy lately; I LOVE my Daddy. He takes really good care of me. We have lots of fun too.
























This is the "Los Feliz Way Marching Band!" We walked up and down the street playing some very special songs. We went "touring" too and signed autographs. I love playing with the friends on my street.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lily
Your pictures that Daddy took are great!I thought I was looking at Americas next top model.Looks like you had some great fun at halloween too.
Love and Kisses
Denise

Vacation photo montage...testing this out