Nov 1, 2009

It was a VERY Happy Halloween!!!














We've been a little bit busy this October, so we didn't get a chance to get to the pumpkin patch until Halloween day. But it was worth the wait! We picked out 2 pumpkins: a little one for me and a big one to carve for Halloween night.






















We also climbed to the top of a hay bail tower, and I played in this hay bail house. I started the day with my princess costume on, but it got a bit hot with all the running around, so I stripped down to this.
















We met (and I kissed!) some VERY cute baby goats and their mamas. I even talked to them in their own language-- maaaaaaaa.


















We also got some exercise running through the corn maze. It was cool to see where corn comes from, and to play hide-and-seek with Mom & Dad.

No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out