Sep 20, 2009

Summer Vacation 2009- Part 1

Part 1: Visiting the Williams family in sizzling Bakersfield!

Our first stop was visiting my Mom's friend, Tami, her Husband Craig, and my favorite: their 2 kids Emma & Cole. Mom & Tami had fun talking "shop" (Dietitian stuff). Mom loves to have another smarty pants to discuss that boring stuff with. We spent lots of time hanging out in their pool. We even went to a fun spray park to cool off on one of the days. I LOVED that! I think Mom & Dad were surprised at how crazy I ran around and how wet I got. Cole & Emma taught me lots of cool stuff like how to play doctor, make and serve playdough food, and take care of babies. I miss them. I cried when we left. I hope to see them soon...there are plans for a Yosemite trip next Summer!



















No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out