Nov 1, 2009

Trick-or-Treat, Smell My Feet :)



I had so much FUN trick-or-treating with my friends from the block. We were all princesses! I loved going house to house and getting free candy. What could be more fun??? Contrary to my normal behavior, I was not shy at all! I ran up to each door, knocked on the door and said "TRICK-OR-TREAT!!!"
















Somehow, Nana got my hair up in a ponytail (actually, it involved the promise of some M&Ms).


























Nana & I right before trick-or-treating. Check out Dad's masterpiece of a pumpkin beside us! Oh! Mom didn't take a picture of MY pumpkin!! I'll have to have Mom post that pic later because it was very beautiful.

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute I wish I could have been there also. P.S. if your looking for lepard he is having a sleepover with Gigi

Vacation photo montage...testing this out