Dec 27, 2008

Christmas Morning at Home

This is me and Mom and Nana and Granny opening gifts. Everyone came over for brunch (waffle bar :) and playtime.

Nana gave me this cool farm with animals.


Here I am enjoying my waffle with blueberries.



This was my Christmas morning surprise! (Not the cat :) I have my very own playhouse and slide!!! So far the slide makes me a little nervous, but I love the playhouse, as does my cat, and my Dad (see below). Don't ask how my Dad got in there (??) or how he got back out.






When I got up CHristmas morning we were in Mom and Dad's bed hanging out and then Mom reminded me that Santa had come the night before and probably brought me a surprise. Dad ran to get the video camera and I started getting very excited (patting the top of my head??) This slide/play house is what I found when I came out. I was speechless!




No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out