Dec 27, 2008

Christmas at Gigi & Papa Joe's

Again, here are some pics in a crazy reverse order that my Mom made up. This is my new Elmo from Aunty Candie, he giggles and dances and here I am rocking him in my chair. By the way, my favorite word is E-L-M-O and my favorite video is Elmo's Christmas and my favorite book is Elmo at the zoo.
Here is when I realized that this Elmo was for me!


At first, I just carried Elmo in his suitcase before opening it up to meet him. That kept me busy for awhile because I am a busy girl and I like to work!










Here I am sitting on my present. That was fun too. I had to test each one out for safety before opening it. My Uncle Dave & Aunt Heidi gave me my first cabbage patch baby, adoption papers and all. That's a lot of responsibility for my little 19 month old self! Do I have to wake up at night with her like Mom does with me? Uh oh! I did share some of my cookies with her though.

No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out