Dec 22, 2008

Christmas celebration #1: Papa Tom & Granny's








I'm a lucky girl. Yesterday was my 1st of 4 Christmas celebrations. Papa Tom and Granny Lori served us up a YUMMY taco bar with all the trimmings and homemade blue corn tortillas that I loved :)

I got some really cool books that I've already read through and a soft gingerbread blanket. We went on a walk through candy cane lane in the rain where I was not shy about getting up close and personal with the Christmas light displays, especially the reindeer. I also sat by Santa and saw Elmo (!) I was so excited I just hit the top of my head over and over (??) I was pretty tired from opening all the presents and running up and down the hall at Papa & Granny's and slept the whole way home.

Good thing I have a few days of rest before the next Christmas...more excitement to follow!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Lily that looks like you had way too much fun. I hope you rest up for another day a Gigi and Papa's. We are very excited to see you on Christmas day. Oh yea bring your parents also.
Gigi

Anonymous said...

Mariena, and Lily are twin sista's -they have the same X-mas shirt- it looks like she made out this year- XXXXX Hugs

Vacation photo montage...testing this out