Aug 21, 2008

Tom & Kim's Wedding



I enjoy licking Dad's head. This was the end of the party and I had kicked off my shoes to dance.
Family photo. Too many people to write all the names. Just know that everyone was there!
My Grandpa and his brother & sisters and my Great Grandma Mary
Lunchtime...why always the pictures of us eating??
Tom & Kim

In case you didn't know, Tom would theoretically be my Uncle. My Grandpa Tom is married to his Mom, my Grandma Lori. (Does that make sense?) Oh, and he's a cool guy too.




















Daddy daughter dance. We matched too, both in blue :)



























GiGi and Great Grandma Betty telling me stories and feeding me crackers. By the way, all I do is eat lately. Forget 3 meals a day, I just graze all day long. AND, I was 22.5 lbs at my 15 month check. I was 75% for my ht. too! Maybe I have some Yaroch blood in me. I think I may have some Goldbronn blood too, like my Aunty Candie, because man can I throw a ball and kick and dribble a soccer ball too!

No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out