Aug 6, 2008

Adventures through Utah



We took a BIG trip through Utah the past 2 weeks and it was awesome. We did a lot of hiking and sightseeing. Zion National Park and Bryce Canyon were magical. Part of the reason we went to Utah was to visit my Uncle Vince and family. We miss them a lot and had so much fun seeing them. Most important, we spent lots of time together as a family, which was really cool. I was pretty good I think on the airplane, Mom left her health freak foods at home and let me eat goldfish crackers to keep me calm on the plane. And when I got bored in the car, mom and dad serenaded me with The Wiggles as I clapped and danced along. We rented a Toyota Prius, which got great gas mileage and drove pretty nice. It just didn't have enough room for all my gear. Enjoy all the pics!



No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out