May 10, 2009

Finally, pics of my 1st Easter egg hunt!


Stuffing M&M's in my mouth. My Gigi is such a multi-tasker, holding my egg bag, chasing me and drinking her glass of wine all at the same time!

Holy cow! They put the good stuff in these eggs! (Notice the opened, and empty eggs to the side.)



On the hunt...no rocks or walls or trees kept me away from those special eggs!!


I had a special strategy for my hunting. For fear that other family members might eat the content of my eggs, I would eat the entire contents of the egg (2 M&M's!) each time I uncovered an egg on my hunt. I really had no need for an Easter basket. Mom tried to expain how to use one, but I really didn't see the point.
My innocence is lost, I have tasted chocolate, and I will never go back.




No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out