Apr 9, 2009

I'm a Monkey Party Girl

I've decided to have a monkey party! Mom gave me the choice between Abby Cadabby and monkeys--I picked MONKEYS! (I think mom was a little relieved I didn't choose Abby because she's tired of pink!) Anyway, it will be a small party. Just my parents, grandparents, and a few friends because I'm a little shy right now with strangers, and just about anyone I don't see on a weekly basis is strange to me :) Wish my friend Violet could be there :( I'm going to miss her 1st birthday too.

My party stuff just arrived in a big box and it looks so fun! It's hard to wait a whole month before opening all the balloons and fun stuff.

By the way, being almost 2 is really hard. Mom says it's like living with a mini teenager. There is no mellow. I'm either mad, sad, wild, clingy, lovey, silly or annoyed. Who knew being 2 was so complicated? Well, off to read a book...studying up so I know the right terminology for these "feelings."

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

So cute!! We wish we could be there... :-(

Vacation photo montage...testing this out