Apr 20, 2009

The Easter bunny is so cool!

There's this little thing I do after I finish my own dinner (2 min. max). I climb up on Mom or Dad's lap and steal their food (um...share their food). It never thrills Mom too much, but Dad's always a good sport. Mom thinks we look pretty cute feeding each other. So she finally took some pics of us.
Great Grandma Betty brought me my very own bunny cake on Easter! First, I had a few too many M&M's that day. By the time it was time for dessert, it was about 5pm, and I was a little crazy already, so we saved the bunny cake for the next day. Not that that helped; I finally fell asleep about 9:30 that night...but man, that bunny was yummy!!!









So, there is a bunny that brings me chocolate treats on Easter! How lucky am I? Easter was so fun this year; I was really into the egg hunt and had so much fun hanging out with my family in the back yard. Mom lost her camera that day (misplaced it really) so she has no pics to share save this one. BUT, Papa Tom and Great Grandma Betty took TONS of pics that we will share very soon :) For now...check out my pretty dress!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kids loooooooooooved the play/slide in the house-they were sooo jealous- It was sooo nice to see you even if it wasn't that long-Heeyyyy add me on facebook

Vacation photo montage...testing this out