Dec 24, 2009

Twas the night before Christmas...

And no, none of these pics were taken the night before Christmas, but blogger is REALLY annoying sometimes, so here are the pics I was going to add after my little poem. First, our Christmas card photo shoot and then Lily helping Dad with the Christmas tree.













Now really:
Twas the night before Christmas
and all through the house,
a flu bug was rumbling,
and there were peeps much louder than a mouse.
We missed our Christmas eve party but we're saving our strength,
for a full Christmas day of immeasurable length.
The stockings were hung on the entertainment center with cheer,
hoping that Santa would find his way here.
Lily and Dad are all tucked in Lily's new big girl bed,
in hopes that we'll all get sleep sometime this year.
Milo & Cosmo are curled up in their bed/chair,
and Mom is sitting on the computer, new Christmas pajamas she wears.
A little pink bike sits in front of the tree,
how did Santa slip that one by me?
I really hope nothing happens that causes a "clatter",
or makes me spring from my bed to see what's the matter.
Because I asked Santa for just one holiday wish,
a full night of sleep and a nice christmas kiss.

OK, that's 2 things, but if I'm lucky my Santa Joe will give me both :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!








No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out