Mar 22, 2009

Finally! A yard for me to roam in!

This Spring is a very special one because we have grass!!! Our backyard has been "under construction" for awhile, but this Spring it's perfect for playing in. We have a cool wall that I like to climb...
...this is me just hamming it up to the camera. Yes, I'm quite the ham in our family :)

Posing in the fabulous grass. A rare photo where I am fully clothed I might add. I LOVE to run all around my yard and chase the dogs. I love being outside. You might notice one of my legs is a bit wet. Have I mentioned that I also love water? (More details to follow.)


Yep, that's ANOTHER dog. We babysat our friends the Campbells' dog Simpson ("Sissun") last week. I enjoyed him a bit more than Milo.




This is supposed to be photo #2 AFTER I studied Tootsie drinking from the water bowl. (Sometimes blogger just won't cooperate!!!!!!)Photo #1: Carefully studying her drinking technique, hashing my plan to try to get some water myself before Mom notices. Mission accomplished: see photo 2 above










No comments:

Vacation photo montage...testing this out