Nov 22, 2008

My 1st Trip to the Zoo!!


On "Fieldtrip Friday" mom and dad took me to the zoo. We got lucky because Dad got the day off so he came along too. We met our friends Aubrey and Summer there. We saw kangaroos in the outback...

Getting a little tired :) Sometimes mom and dad were more excited than me, but I still had fun.


We saw monkeys (my favorite!!!) I did a lot of "oo-oo-ah-ah" (that's my monkey sound).



We saw giraffs so tall...




and fish too!
What an awesome, FUN Fall day with family and friends!
:) Next I am going to post some pics of all the fun artsy projects I've been doing this Fall.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG in the very first zoo pic-I swear she looks exactly like you(when you were that age)- She is soooo BTF-looks like a little angel-LVU Megan

Vacation photo montage...testing this out