Feb 19, 2008

I am 9 months old! 3 months until we party hard!

Water lilies


It's not that my parents aren't taking pics of me, it's that their computer is broken. So, this is just a quick Hi that I am still around, I am 9 months old now. I got my first 2 teeth on the bottom (again, I hope to show proof of this at some point) and I am crawling, pulling up on mom and dad and furniture, Milo, or whatever. I like to eat oatmeal, papaya, avocado and yogurt (yes, together), and I can drink from my sippy cup all by myself. I say "Dada" all the time and "Mama" when I feel like it. Mom thinks I even say Do for Dog. I can pull myself up to stand on the side of my crib too. That scares mom! I love to dance, I have rhythm too. That's all for now, folks. Save the date of May 10th for the party of the year! It is fast approaching!





Love, Lily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell the old people to get their computer fixed. I need Lily photos to make my day happy.
Gigi

Vacation photo montage...testing this out